Vision and Values
Town Lane Infant School Vision and Values
At Town Lane Infant School, we aim to educate each child according to their aptitudes physically, intellectually, socially, emotionally and spiritually and to encourage each child to reach their full potential to function in society now and in the future.
Through delivering a high-quality experiential curriculum we ensure that
- we foster a love of learning for life and a thirst for knowledge
- we have resilient learners with a strong growth mindset
- our learners are independent risk takers
- relationships are respectful and trusting with a strong focus on collaboration and cooperation
- we learn to express ourselves through an appreciation of the arts and our natural surroundings
We encourage everyone to be 'Ready, Respectful and Safe'